Sunday, November 19, 2017

Running Out

The time ran out on me while I kept on running after it. Preposterous! I never ran out of the road while running after my destination. Never ran out of hope while running after the desires. How could the time run out then?

Sit back and watch it all over again, darling! This time, keep your eyes and mind open. This time, watch it without prejudice. This time, do it like you mean it. This time, no lies. This time, save my laughter. This time, count my tears. This time, for a change. This time, be a darling!

I feel like a partially filled vase. So dissatisfying. Keep filling me with the galaxies that are held inside you. Shower me with the stars. Shower me with the moonlight. I’m tired of this world. I’m tired of its artificialness. I’m waiting for the flowers to bloom. Help them grow. You must help them grow. Oh, that you must. Is my emptiness making me persuasive? What do I do? I’m running out of my requests. Don’t run yourself out on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment