Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Page from my Diary - Antimony

It’s like I’m surrounded by a chaos of silence. How contradicting, right? I wish I could comprehend this state of mind. I’m hampered by sugarcoated handcuffs. I’m running freely in a bounded park. They’re stopping me by using irrational logic. I can see the way out but I’m so emotionally attached to the people inside the boundaries of this park that I fear I won’t get back in here to see their faces, once I got out. I’m scared of the freedom. This is the phase when sentiments encounter reason. I want to say I’m happy. And happy I am! But I want to know what’s lying there in the back of my head that doesn’t want to agree with it. I want to fast forward the time but I want to go back to the old time, as well. I want to agree with you. But I don’t want to disagree with myself. I want to fight for peace. I want them to see it through my eyes but that’s a farfetched thought.  Rather, I’d want them to let me see it, without trying to blindfold me with the beautiful sceneries. I want you to let me want it. 

8 comments:

  1. Chaos,isn't it?But there is a way out.Yeah.Its living the philosophy "All you ever have is NOW,you past happened in the now and your future is going to happen in the now" All the Best

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully written, loved it. Also, it's so relateable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    niceeee posts... luvd it... :) :)

    u hv gt a very nice nd interesting blog.... :) :)

    would u lyk to follow back my blog....
    here is the link : www.thereader07.blogspot.com

    Keep Smiling.... God Bless You.. Tc

    @Sandy......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an oxymoron-packed post,loved it :)

    http://alyzaanees.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my weblog so i came
    to “return the favor”.I'm trying to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

    Feel free to surf to my web page - click through the next article

    ReplyDelete